North Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Set along a supremely private stretch of Fort Lauderdale’s powdery white sands, PARAMOUNT proudly claims forever-unobstructed views of the Atlantic’s glittering turquoise water and Intracoastal waterway.
Composed of two acres adjoining Bonnet House’s tropical gardens, open-air spaces and contemporary amenities, you will experience a residential community as luxuriously appointed as it is effortlessly relaxed.
Tropical landscaping completes a private pool deck where warm sea breezes grace restful poolside afternoons. The ocean-side signature restaurant welcomes discerning Paramount homeowners with a range of high-style dining options.
Set to raise expectations for luxury residences the world over, PARAMOUNT Fort Lauderdale Beach is a stunning example of what generous luxury and exceptional design can accomplish together.
- Expansive ocean views with 10-foot ceiling in all living spaces.
- Private elevator access with private vestibules in all residences.
- Spacious outdoor living rooms directly accessible from living areas through n floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors.
- Designer kitchens including custom Italian cabinetry, quartz countertops, Dornbracht fixtures, as well as Wolf, Bosch and Subzero appliances.
- Rain showers and spa tubs in all master bathrooms.
- Custom Paramount Residences Mobile App, linking residents to exclusive Paramount Attaché concierge services and building amenities.
- Porte cochere.
- 24-hour valet.
- Club and social room.
- Social lounge.
- Fitness center with locker room.
- Massage and steam room.
- Kids room and playground.
- Feature pool.
- Poolside bar.
- Private “island” cabanas.
- Summer kitchens with BBQ grills.
- Pool side & beach service.
- Signature ocean side restaurant